Medicare Supplements, Medicare Advantage, and More: Is Medicare A and B Enough?
September 07, 2021
Although Medicare Part A & B may cover up to 80% of expenses, many people find that is not enough. This leads them to look towards additional coverage through Medicare Supplement or Medicare Advantage plans. On this episode of The Prosperous Life, Tracy Russo, Medicare expert and President of HTA, is here to uncover the pros and cons of these plans.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- Does Medicare A and B provide enough coverage?
- The key differences between Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans
- How to switch between Medicare Supplement and Medicare Advantage
- When is the right time to change your Medicare plan
- Differences in enrollment periods for existing Medicare subscribers and new subscribers
Contact Tracy Russo at HTA:
This information is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any investment advice or provide the basis for any investment decisions. You should consult your financial adviser prior to making any decision based on any specific information contained herein. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, any tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal adviser prior to making any decision based on any specific information contained herein. The Prosperity Consulting Group is not affiliated with The Hoffman Group.