How to Talk to Your Spouse About Money: An Interview With Family Law Attorney Wendy Meadows
July 27, 2021
Financial disagreements and issues are a leading cause of divorce in the United States. While no one plans to have to sit in front of a family law attorney when they get married, many couples struggle with financial issues. In this episode, we’re joined by Wendy Meadows, family law attorney, litigator, and experienced mediator, who discusses tips on how to prevent finances from getting in the way of your happily ever after.
In this episode, you will learn:
- Advice on how to talk to your partner about finances
- Red flags to look out for when you have financial issues with your spouse
- What to do if your spouse doesn’t want to discuss money with you
- Difference between a family law attorney and mediator
- When it’s time to seek help from a mediator or family law attorney
Contact Wendy Meadows:
Contact The Hoffman Group:
Contact The Prosperity Consulting Group:
This information is intended for educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide any investment advice or provide the basis for any investment decisions. You should consult your financial adviser prior to making any decision based on any specific information contained herein. It is not intended to provide, and should not be relied on for, any tax or legal advice. You should consult your tax or legal adviser prior to making any decision based on any specific information contained herein. The Prosperity Consulting Group is not affiliated with The Hoffman Group.