Webinar: Paycheck Protection Program Changes
When the Paycheck Protection Program was launched, many business owners felt both relieved and confused. While the opportunity to receive up to $10 million in forgivable loan funds has been a saving grace for many businesses, borrowers were left with many questions on forgiveness and the rules surrounding the use of these funds.
Since then, our government has released new documents and passed new legislation to provide clarity for business owners, including the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act. Passed today, the bill aims to expand the program’s flexibility and ease restrictions placed on businesses seeking loan forgiveness.
This webinar will cover:
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act
- New Paycheck Protection Program application
- Updated FAQs from the Treasury Department
- Good faith certifications for PPP loans
- Updated PPP loan forgiveness calculation
- Alternative payroll period
Webinar Date and Time
Thursday, June 11, 2020
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
View the webinar here
Download the slides here