Litigation is stressful, and in today’s business environment, complex disputes are common. To support your case, you need credible insights and the best possible advice. The Hoffman Group’s team of experienced accounting, forensic, consulting, and tax professionals provide critical analysis and expert witness testimony for legal counsel to help ensure the best possible outcome of our clients’ litigation cases.
Our litigation support services include:
- Calculation of lost earning and damages from employment discrimination, personal injury, or wrongful death
- Assistance with depositions
- Financial record analysis
- Damages calculations for commercial litigation
- Bankruptcy proceedings
- Tax court proceedings
- Property tax appeals
- Preparation of mediation and arbitration cases
- Calculation of losses from embezzlement or fraud
- Review of commercial property BOE and CAM charges
- Benefit calculations in support of business interruption, disability, and other insurance claims
The Hoffman Group is a full-service accounting and consulting firm dedicated to providing clients with transparency, superior service, and dynamic results. Our team of Certified Public Accountants and consultants use their breadth of experience to offer our clients tailored solutions to help them amplify profitability, maximize competitiveness, and reach their financial goals. By implementing a transparent and thorough approach to accounting, we provide a breadth of services to meet the unique needs of our clients, including: tax compliance and preparation, audit, review and compilation of financial statements, management advisory, business valuations, mergers and acquisitions, litigation support, forensics and fraud services, cost segregation, employee benefit plan audits, outsourced accounting and CFO services, and multistate tax services.