High Net Worth Individuals
Keeping up with the complex and ever-changing world of tax law is hard. Interpreting and implementing the internal revenue code involves understanding many regulations, court cases, proposed regulations and rulings. Our Certified Public Accountants and advisors are well educated and up-to-date on tax laws impacting high net worth individuals. We work year-round to ensure our clients are taking advantage of opportunities as they arise to minimize their liabilities while decreasing the chance of an audit.
Our services include:
- Federal, state, and local tax planning and preparation
- Multi-year tax planning
- Estate planning
- Federal and state audit representation
- Estate and trust tax preparation
- Tax services for U.S. citizens abroad
- Charitable gift planning
- Planning for carried interest
- Prepare required reporting for foreign transactions
- Advise on multi-state taxation, including income sourcing, residency issues and local tax minimization
- Tax planning for stock options
The Hoffman Group is a full-service accounting and consulting firm dedicated to providing clients with transparency, superior service, and dynamic results. Our team of Certified Public Accountants and consultants use their breadth of experience to offer our clients tailored solutions to help them amplify profitability, maximize competitiveness, and reach their financial goals. By implementing a transparent and thorough approach to accounting, we provide a breadth of services to meet the unique needs of clients in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing and distribution, government contracting, technology, real estate, retail, nonprofits, professional practices, waste management, transportation and logistics, health care, and high net worth individuals.