The Accounting paraprofessional will assist accountants with bookkeeping, payroll, data entry and other accounting activities.
- Providing support to our firm’s accountants.
- Assist clients with bookkeeping and maintaining financial records.
- Assist clients with general ledgers, updating budgets and issuing checks.
- Traveling to various client locations to give them hands-on assistance or training.
- Assist with tax returns and tax related documents.
- Works as an effective team member to complete project components and assignment tasks
- Builds working relationships at the peer client level
- Effectively documents work
- Identifies task issues as well as task progress in a timely and organized manner
- Builds strong team relationship skills
- High school diploma (Associates or Bachelors degree in related field preferred)
- Proficiency with computers and computer software (MS Word, Excel)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks
- Knowledge and/or experience on other accounting software’s is a plus (Foundations, Sage, Peach Tree)
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Strong communication skills